Welcome to my woolly little blog!!



Welcome to my woolly little blog!!
You are welcome to browse, comment, ask questions,
seek advice on a knitting issue and find out more about Shetland and it's world renowned wool.
Plus, some snippets and snaps from my everyday life.
So pull up a chair and sit awhile, away from the rush of the world.
Please do not use any images from my blog as most of them, unless otherwise stated, are my own work.
You are more than welcome to read, comment and follow!

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Is it a Sheep? No! It's a Horse!!

Well, it's been a busy day. I had the first of my appointments today that I mentioned yesterday. There's something about appointments, even if they're GOOD, that makes me get all worked up and anxious. So, just to ease the stress a little, after the appointment, hubby and I visited a second hand store with a neighbour and look what I came home with!!!



That's right. A rocking horse for the cats!! It also doubles up as a handy 'step' to help them get onto the bedroom window!

Yes, I know I'm daft. But it made me feel really good! Retail therapy for the furries. You can't beat it!

So I'm now off to relax with a book, ready to make noticeable progress with my shawl tomorrow. I may even get a photo of it posted on here.
Stay tuned and keep challenging yourselves to new things. Email me with any photos of your own knitting or wool related hobby and I'll be happy to post them on here if you'd like to share them.
Back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment